Heather Boger, Ph.D. is an Associate Professor in the Department of Neuroscience at the Medical University of South Carolina with a research focus on Parkinson’s disease. Dr. Boger also serves as the Director of the College of Medicine Senior Mentor Program.
Vanessa Hinson, M.D., Ph.D. is Associate Professor of Neurology and Director of the Movement Disorders Program at MUSC. Dr. Hinson's special interests include the diagnosis and treatment of dystonia, Botulinum Toxin injections, Parkinson's disease, Huntington's disease, and other movement disorders.
Annie Simpson, Associate Professor, Department of Health care and Management
Kelly Franklin, Administrative Coordinator - email@example.com
Kelly has been a coordinator for the Center on Aging since 2010. Much of her time since joining the Center has been spent working with the Senior Mentor Program, the Carroll A. Campbell, Jr. Neuropathology Lab. Her role includes community and University relations through planning events, publishing newsletters, organizing speaking engagements, and serving as a liaison between MUSC and the community with regards to aging research and education. Currently, Kelly is the PR Chair for the Lowcountry Senior Network and member of the National Aging in Place Coalition.
Executive Committee Members
- Meredith Breen, Community Liaison, Breen Consulting
- Federica del Monte, Associate Professor, College of Medicine
- Mary Catherine DuBois, Social Worker, Palliative Care Program
- Chris Gregory, Associate Professor, College of Health Professions and Department of Health Sciences & Research
- Addie Middleton, Assistant Professor, College of Health Professions and Division of Physical Therapy
- Mark Newbrough, Associate Professor, College of Medicine
- Amanda Overstreet, Associate Professor, College of Medicine
- Kathryn Van Ravenstein, Assistant Professor, College of Nursing