NetID Log In Issues
Trouble Logging in with an External Affiliate NetID?
Please Make Sure the Answers to the Following Questions are “Yes”
- Did you follow the initial instructions provided on how to activate your External Affiliate NetID when your temporary password was sent by MUSC NetID Manager?
- If No, please follow the instructions provided to change your password and activate your External Affiliate NetID (this email may have been sent to your junk email if you did not receive it. The subject line will read: “MUSC External Affiliate NetID Information”)
- Are you entering your NetID in lowercase? They are case sensitive.
- Have you changed your password as required per information security policy in the past 6 months?
- If no, please go to MUSC Identity Management System and change your password.
Can’t Remember Your Password?
Affiliates should have their NetID sponsor submit an email on their behalf to firstname.lastname@example.org and request a manual password reset. You cannot use the “Reset my Password using the Reset Portal” option within the NetID portal.
Still having problems? Contact the SCTR SUCCESS Center at 792-8300 or at SUCCESS@MUSC.edu.