The Center on Aging's Research Mission Includes:
- Strengthening the network of aging research and healthcare at MUSC.
- Establishing interdisciplinary relationships with research teams at MUSC in conjunction with community partners.
- Developing a world-class aging center to generate innovative research.
- Creating career development opportunities for young and mid-career faculty in areas of aging under the guidance of academic leaders.
- Collecting community feedback to address need and explore various funding opportunities.
Research Programs & Projects:
- SCARN Aging Research Day
- SCTR Aging Retreat on Aging Related Research
- Pilot Funding for Aging Research
- Aging Study Recruitment