The Department of Pediatrics is pleased to offer an opportunity to view streaming and recorded videos of recent only Grand Rounds sessions. These online activities have been approved for AMA PRA Category Credits ™.
Grand Rounds is held at 8am-9am Fridays. You can watch the programs "Live Streaming" (via WebEx). Currently CME credit is not available for streaming.
To view recorded sessions and to obtain CME credit for streamed sessions, visit the continuing medical education (CME) online grand rounds to establish a continuing medical education (CME) account. Each Grand Rounds session will require a completed post-test to receive one hour of CME credit.
- Educational Grand Round videos from MUSC faculty and national health care experts
- Videos are available 24/7 to view at your convenience
- CME credit certificates are available to print directly from the web site after completion
- Subjects are catalogued by "hot topics" and specialty
- New Grand Rounds added on a regular basis so check back for updates
Questions or comments
Send technical, not content, questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
For MUSC continuing medical education questions or comments, contact the office of CME at 843-876-1925.
Viewing Grand Rounds Online
|Grand Rounds Webcast||24/7||Yes||http://www.muschealth.org/Apps/CME/index.aspx|
|Streaming Grand Rounds (Live)||Friday (8am - 9am)||No||https://musc.webex.com/musc/k2/j.php?MTID=t94cfb7aa6e756979291ed2a57b086233|