We provide HIV, STI and unplanned pregnancy prevention services as well as substance abuse services to the public free of charge. Our services include:
- Implementing HIV teen pregnancy prevention programs using evidence based curricula approved by the Centers for Disease Control and the Office of Adolescent Health.
- Case management services for youth in our programs and their families in the form of referrals to HIV and STI testing, transportation to testing sites, and referrals to mental health and substance abuse services.
- Providing HIV and substance abuse prevention education to the public by participating in health awareness events in the community and on college campuses.
- Coordinating and participating in HIV and STI testing events for the community.
- Using social media to disseminate evidence based, medically accurate sexual health information to the public.