- Presentation Computers:
- 2x Dell Precision 5820 rack mounted workstations with Intel Quad Core Processors, Windows 10
- Each computer has five partitions for custom hardware setups.
- Each installed with both E-Prime 2 and E-Prime 3
- Connected to projection system, button response boxes, eyetracker, and MRI audio system.
- Presentation 0 and 2 are connected to trigger box from the MRI machine.
Eyelink 1000 Eyetracker
- MR-compatible eye tracking camera from Eyelink.
- Long range mount configuration
- BrainLogics Button Response System (Series 1).
- Five button MR-compatible keypads used to record participant responses.
- One left hand and one right hand unit.
- Left hand and right hand non-MR compatible button response simulators are also available for patient training.
MRA fMRI Button Box
- MRA Inc. button response console.
- MR-compatible, five button adjustable Velcro subject response unit.
- Windows and MAC compatible using Cedrus rb-834 drivers.
- Adjustable fiber optic gain.
- MR-compatible projector used for presenting visual stimulus during fMRI studies.
- Output image is reflected on projection screen for viewing.
- View additional information from the vendor (PDF).
- Magstim Transcranial Magnetic Stimulator 220.
- Cortical magnetic stimulation within a MRI scanner.
- Connects through a custom RF filter through a wave guide into the MR room.
- Stimulation rate controlled by E-Prime programs.
Siemens Physio Monitors
- Siemens Bluetooth Physiological Monitors.
- Four lead ECG.
- Pulse oximetry.
- Respiratory waveforms.
- Physiological data can be monitored in real time and recorded for analysis making modification to Siemens sequences IDEA.
- Gating of MRI sequences using physiological data is also possible.
Two Button Blue Yellow Response Pad