The Division of Child Abuse Pediatrics is active in educating nurses, medical students, physician assistant students, pediatric residents, and has a 3-year fellowship accredited by the American Board of Pediatrics.
- John Melville, M.D. - Director, Child Abuse Pediatrics
- Carrie Busch, M.D. – Board Certified in Pediatrics, Board Certified in Child Abuse Pediatrics, Board Eligible in Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Colleen Bressler, M.D.
- Positions available to start July 2019
Our Advanced Practice Providers
- Ashleigh Benda, DNP, APRN, CPNP, SANE-P
- Kathy Fabrizio, MSN, APRN, FNP-C, SANE-P
- Erin Hart, DNP, FNP-BC
- Misty Lovell, PNP
- Krystal Mozny, MSN, NP-C, CLC
- Stephanie Petersen, FNP, MSN, APRN
Our Pediatric Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners
- Karen Drozd, RN, SANE-P
- Consuela Drayton, RN, SANE-P
- Amanda Siebert, RN, SANE-P
Our Staff Members
- Amy Smoak, Fellowship Coordinator
- Lateisha Harris, CMA
- Renee Rice, CMA
- Eiketra Taylor, CMA
For administrative or fellowship questions, please call Dr. John Melville.