Reserve your spot:
This course is an excellent overall review conference for the general surgeon with a broad variety of clinical topics, offering great exposure to practicing surgeons experienced in advanced, new techniques.
Book your hotel reservation:
We have arranged for a special conference rate. Don't delay! Due to the popularity of Charleston in April, once our reserved rooms are filled, guests will be subject to standard rates. Use the direct booking link or call: 1- 800- 993 -4751 *When making your reservation – Refer to the 49th Annual Postgraduate Course in Surgery*
- Susan Gearhart, M.D., MEHP Associate Professor of Surgery and Oncology, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- William Hope, M.D., FACS Associate Professor of Surgery, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Shanu N. Kothari M.D., FACS, FASMBS Vice Chair of Medical Staff Affairs, Prisma Health
- Join us for an informative conference on current topics, concepts, issues, and problems relative to the broad field of general surgery.
- More than 20 sessions on current topics and issues relative to the broad field of general surgery.
- More than 20 MUSC and invited faculty to present throughout the three-day course.
- Invited faculty include: Susan Gearhart, M.D., MEHP, William Hope, M.D. FACS, and Shanu N. Kothari, M.D., FACS
- Registrants earn AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Self Assessment Module (SAM) included in the conference.