Register and Download DKE Software
You can register and download the current version of DKE software for your operating system at the following link. Download DKE Software
Changes to DKE:
DKE 2.6 (February 25, 2015)
- The addition of two new parametric maps: KFA and MKT
- The diffusion and kurtosis tensors are now written as outputs.
- Bruker format support.
- Small change in median filtering.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Linux version.
DKE 2.5.1 (December 27, 2012)
- The length of user-defined gradiant sets was not recognized properly.
DKE 22.214.171.124 (September 24, 2012)
- Vista read-only issue fixed.
- DCMDICTPATH not set properly in x86 package.
DKE 2.5.0 (September 17, 2012)
- Initial release.
- Only MATLAB Compiler Runtime required.
- GUI added.
The DKE Fiber Tractography (FT) Module performs white matter FT using the DKI approximation of the diffusion orientation distribution function (dODF). This module uses the diffusion and kurtosis tensors from DKE and should be run with DKE version 2.6 or later.
DKE requires the installation of the MATLAB Compiler Runtime 2012a (MCR)
If you don't have a DKI dataset, you can download the example dataset from our DKE project on NITRC. The DKI files are in DICOM and NIfTI format. You can also download parametric maps and tensors output from DKE.
Gradient Vectors: Use Siemens 30-direction
B-values: [0 1000 2000]