Past Graduate Document Request for Fellowship Applications
The EFDO Medical Institution Document Upload Service (MIDUS) provides medical schools with the ability to upload the Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) and medical school transcript directly to the EFDO on behalf of an applicant. In order for a medical institution to upload a document on your behalf using MIDUS, you must send an electronic request to the medical institution using EFDO Online Services.
How to Submit MIDUS Requests
- Log in to MyERAS.
- Select “Additional Documents” from the Documents section.
- Click "EFDO On-line Services" at the bottom of the Additional Documents page.
- When the next page loads, click "MIDUS Request" at the top.
- Once you have carefully read the disclosures, check the box next to “I have read and accept the above disclosures.” and click "Continue."
- Read the instructions and click "New Document Request."
- Select which document type you are requesting (MSPE and/or medical school transcript). Please note: You must submit a separate request for each document type you would like uploaded through MIDUS.
- Enter the following contact information for your medical institution:
Gabrielle S. Redding
Director, Student Affairs & Student Career Planning
Medical University of South Carolina
96 Jonathan Lucas Street - Suite 601
Charleston, SC 29425
- Carefully check the information you supplied and click "Submit". This will send the email request to your medical school.
- Complete these steps for each document type you would like to request.
- You can track the status of your existing MIDUS requests from the request home page in EFDO On-line Services.
If you have any questions about the document request process for the MUSC College of Medicine, email Gabrielle Redding at firstname.lastname@example.org.