Jacob Braunstein, M.D.
Evan “Lex” Hanna, M.D.
- 2016 Siegling Society Research Day Presentation Award
- 2015 Medical University of South Carolina Research Day Award
Justin Rabinowitz, M.D.
- Resident Ambassador, Medical University of South Carolina, College of Medicine
- 2019 C. McCollister Evarts Resident Leadership Forum
- 2019 Siegling Society Research Day Second Place Paper
- 2018 Highest Resident Orthopaedic In Training Exam Score
Ted Samaddar, M.D., MPH
- Nominated by Chairman to serve on the MUSC Peer Review Committee - reviewing professionalism and quality of care issues across the institution
Sophia Traven, M.D.
- Faculty Excellence Award for Clinical Medical Student Education from the MUSC College of Medicine
- Resident Representative, Board of Directors for the Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Resident Representative, Board of Directors for the South Carolina Orthopaedic Association
- 2019 Best Paper Award, Eastern Orthopaedic Association (EOA)
- 2019 Best Resident Paper Award, Southern Orthopaedic Association (SOA)
- 2019 AOA C. McCollister Evarts Resident Leadership Forum
- 2019 AOA Best Poster Award in Adult Knee Reconstruction
- 2018 Best Poster Award, South Carolina Orthopaedic Association (SCOA)
- 2018 Best Paper Award, Siegling Society Research Day
- 2018 Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society Resident Research Award
- 2018 Second Place in the OITE Resident Bowl Competition
- 2017 SOA Harley and Betty Baxter Resident Travel Grant Award
- 2017 SCOA Third Place in the Resident Research Competition
- 2017 Oscar Miller Day Resident Research Award
Andrew Ence, M.D.
Leah Herzog, M.D.
Lindsay Luce, M.D.
Brian Sleasman, M.D.
- 2017 Highest Resident Orthopaedic In Training Exam Score
- 2019 AOFAS Resident Scholarship Award
Samuel AbuMoussa, M.D.
Alexander Chiaramonti, M.D.
- Co-author in retrospective Vitamin D in total joint arthroplasty study that was accepted at the 2016 AAHKS meeting as a podium presentation. (Also accepted at the 2017 AAOS meeting.
- Co-author on MUSC research day posters – microCT results at 3 and 6 months after fracture fixation in rat model and histomorphometry results at 3 and 6 months after fracture fixation in rat model
- 2017 President's Award, Southern Orthopaedic Association Annual Conference
Brett Goodloe, M.D.
- Pathways of Success Ambassador for Student Athletes at the College of Charleston
- Founder of Ortho Night at CARES Clinic of MUSC
- 2018 MUSC Golden Apple Award for Medical Student Education
- 2019 SOA/OREF Resident Award
- 2019 John Arthur Siegling Day Research Award
Adam Griffith, M.D.
John Barcel, M.D.
Ryan Horn, M.D.
Kathy McGurk, M.D.
Jacob Woolf, M.D.
Caroline Chen, M.D.
Anne Marie Galasso, M.D.
Charles Johnson, M.D.
Trevor Ottofaro, M.D.
Jonathan Pire, M.D.