Seminars are held on the second and fourth Tuesdays each month, 12 p.m. to 12:50 p.m., in BSB355, unless otherwise noted. All Department of Biochemistry graduate students are required to attend.
- September 10
TGF-beta-mediated tumor progression through primary tumor axonogenesis.
- September 24
- Simon Grelet, Staff Scientist, Howe Lab
Elongating the role of RNA binding protein Supt6h beyond transcription elongation.
- October 8
- Mrinmoyee Majumder, Postdoctoral Fellow, Palanisamy Lab
Investigating the role of LINE-1 retrotransposons in genomic instability of autophagy deficient ovarian cancer.
- October 22
- Christian Jones, Graduate student, Delaney Lab
Contribution of ILEI/LIFR Axis Signaling to Disease Progression in Metastatic Breast Cancer.
- November 12
- William Streitfield, Graduate student, Howe Lab
Seminar has been canceled.
- November 26
Title to be announced.
- December 10
- Shasha Yin, Postdoctoral Scholar, Gan Lab